Friday, October 19, 2007

Pretty Kick ass Blogs

So I have been hanging out on the http://thoughtmarker.blogspot.com/index.html blog for a couple days now, checking out all the art happenings around Atlanta and he has this section that gives you links to other blogs. so over the last day I have been checking them out.

The Midnightmailman Blog is pretty neat,
http://midnightmailman.blogspot.com/index.html













From what I can tell, this person, super imposed his art on photographs that other people took. Damn cool Idea. Above are some of my favorite images off his blog. Enjoy.. ( PS. I took these off his website with out asking.. Just showing my love.)
Next one is not a blog but a website, that host images of different street art from around the world. Too many great images to post, but one person art just blew me away. His moniker is "Invader" he made all these great images using Rubik cubes.. Its amazing,I know just take a look at these photos and the will make you take a double look. http://www.woostercollective.com/

Can you just imagine having to turn all these to the right side..
I hope you have a minute to check these sites out.. Super cool and well worth a peek.

2 comments:

Mike Germon said...

Hey, I'm glad you've been reading the blog. Very cool that you discovered Midnight Mailman through me. Thats a friend of mine who does just what you said, takes photographs and draws his little creatures interacting in them. Thanks for the press and I'll be sure to return the favor.

Anonymous said...

Lei ha fatto alcuni punti bella lì. Ho fatto una ricerca sul tema e ha trovato consenso soprattutto le persone con il tuo blog.